This Page

has been moved to new address

Can I get real with ya'll right now?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
This Silly Girl's Life: Can I get real with ya'll right now?

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Can I get real with ya'll right now?

     Over the weekend I was feeling pretty darn crappy. As you know if you read my blog about having to go to the doctor, I well, had to go to the doctor. And that is where Jeremy thinks I got sick from. (Oh, Jeremy is the person I normally refer to as "the hubs" yea, you know THAT guy.)
     It started on our date night where I started feeling kinda woozy at dinner followed by Saturday with a sore throat and Sunday feeling extra crap-tastic. To sum it up I pretty much was in a DayQuil/Nyquil coma the whole weekend with Jeremy waiting on me hand and foot. And, what I'm trying to get at here is, I felt completely horrible that he had to take care of me. Am I the only one that feels this way?
     I don't currently have a job so I feel like I need to be the one doing every thing for him. It's my fault he has to work so much so him having to do ANYTHING around the house just erks me. And of course I expressed my concern to him...more than once... and he pretty much just told me to hush about it it's not my fault I was sick. And I know that but I still feel so dang guilty!
     Not to mention he only had one day off this week (Sunday) and that's when the sickness was the worst. *le sigh* Oh well, I feel much better now, thanks for asking and I assume we shall get on with our lives. But, I want to dedicate this one to my loving hubby. The one who acts like I'm dying, looking at me with those big brown puppy dog eyes if I have a sore throat and headache. I love ya, babe.

--Dana

Ok, this dog doesn't have brown eyes, but you get the point! CUTIE

6 Comments:

At August 28, 2012 at 3:53 PM , Blogger Dr. Bill (William L.) Smith said...

I have several blogs on Blogger, I write on Squidoo, as well as Examiner.com. I'm also a Featured Writer at The In-Depth Genealogist. I look forward to visiting you regularly! ;-)

 
At August 28, 2012 at 6:13 PM , Anonymous Dana @ This Silly Girl's Life said...

Thank you so much for your comment and I hope you stick around for a long time! I'll most definitely be checking up on your work as well! (C:

 
At August 30, 2012 at 3:22 AM , Anonymous sunny said...

You have a good blog and a few really interesting posts. I likes the thoughtful dog who forgets to drool! Also driving the big-fat vehicle must have been an experience- and we can leave it at that! :P

Good wishes to you and Jeremy. Keep writing.. :)

 
At August 30, 2012 at 10:46 AM , Anonymous Dana @ This Silly Girl's Life said...

Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying it!

 
At September 1, 2012 at 4:57 PM , Blogger Paula said...

Its no fun to be sick. Hope you are feeling better by now.

 
At September 1, 2012 at 8:36 PM , Anonymous Dana @ This Silly Girl's Life said...

Aww, thanks! I am (C:

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home