This Page

has been moved to new address

Little Girls in BIG Trucks!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
This Silly Girl's Life: Little Girls in BIG Trucks!

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Little Girls in BIG Trucks!

     I just wanted to take a moment to tell you how I feel driving the hubs truck. Like a bad-a.
Oh yea, every time I get to drive in that Dodge I get a little boost of confidence. It really isn't that large of a truck, but I still feel big n bad in it. On the one hand it is kinda a pain, it is a stick, which is actually really damn fun but also has no A/C so yes, here in Florida if it ain't winter time I'mma be sweating me booty off. And, God forbid, if I had just done my hair it will be in shambles from rolling the windows down. Not to mention the humidity! I'll end up looking like Monica from Friends by the time I get home.


i.e. Monica from Friends
    BUT, never the less: I likey.

--Dana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home