This Page

has been moved to new address

The Pintester.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
This Silly Girl's Life: The Pintester.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Pintester.

     'Ello there ladies n gents. Today I bring to you The Pintester. To sum it up her motto is: "F*cking up Pinterest pins so you don't have to". You're Welcome.
This is by far the funniest blog I have ever read. It was created by Sonja Foust and she does exactly what she says she does, F's stuff up. But sometimes she actually finds out some of these pins we drool over on Pinterest are actually drool worthy. I highly recommend checking this silly lady out! The first time I started reading her blog I was literally having a giggle fit on the couch with the hubs freaking out a bit thinking I had in fact finally gone mad. She is most definitely an inspiration to all of us half-ass-ter-sons out there. A few of my favorite posts of hers are as follows:

See Pintester's Post HERE
     For this post she tries to recreate the oh so delectible looking Thumbprint cookies. Just looking at the picture she did here makes me literally LOL. She assumes they didn't come out quite right since she states she was drunk while making them and "You guys, sometimes I get drunk and need cookies. It happens, ok?" Hilarious.

Popsicle Bracelet FAIL
  Next here is the Popsicle Bracelet Fail. Apparently this popsicle bracelet was one of the most pinned pins on Pinterest (wow that's a lot of P's) and decided she needed to give it a go. It's freakin' fantastic... I think I actually peed a little when I saw this pic:

     And lastly: 

Italian Crockpot Chicken
     I think we all love our crockpots. But not always does it come out as pretty as we expect as we see here. She loving exclaims "It wasn’t exactly terrible, but it wasn’t good. The dressing sort of separated into yuck and oil, and it was a little overwhelmingly… well, just kind of assy." Check this lady out. NOW. Her website is http://pintester.com/ , Twitter https://twitter.com/ThePintester and of course Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pintester
     Hope you have fun drooling over your new favorite pin, and of course before you try it make sure Sonja didn't F it up first!

--Dana


2 Comments:

At August 27, 2012 at 3:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been following The Pintester for a long time now and agree she really is hilarious. Great post. I look forward to seeing more!

 
At August 28, 2012 at 9:41 AM , Anonymous Dana @ This Silly Girl's Life said...

So glad you enjoyed it...stay tuned for more! Feel free to follow me through e-mail you'll be updated automatically!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home