This Page

has been moved to new address

Our New Sunday Tradition and My New Obsession

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
This Silly Girl's Life: Our New Sunday Tradition and My New Obsession

Monday, September 3, 2012

Our New Sunday Tradition and My New Obsession

     Hello all! Hope you are doing well on this lovely Labor Day weekend! What kind of exciting festivites do you have planned?! Are you going out for a nice boat ride? A great picnic to top off your best summer ever? Or just staying home and having a memorable cookout? Oh, what am I doing you ask? Me and the Hubs are just staying in and doing a little cooking out...but in. Grill still not in action around here so I'll be making my famous burgers with a few hot dogs thrown in for Jeremy in our cozy kitchen. (I no likey hot dogs, yucky.) Don't worry recipe will be up soon for my burgers, don't you fret!

     What's all this talk about Sunday traditions huh? What do you usually do on your Sundays? Lately Jeremy has been getting up early, going out fetching the paper and getting my favorite Krispy Kreme doughnuts.
Hot n' Fresh! Ooooh yeah!

Creeeeepy!

     It has become a ritual that I highly enjoy not only do I get to indulge in the light as air doughnuts but I get to feed my new obsession: COUPONING! I am still a novice but after saving almost $15 off our grocery bill for the week I am pumped! I came across target's printable coupons on their website yesterday and I totally scored for this trip! The Sunday paper had little to be desired though, it didn't have the normal packet of coupons in it... did yours? Oh well, either way still a successful trip. Do you have any couponing tips you'd like to share? Don't forget to leave it in the comments below! Enjoy your last day of summer... you know I will!

--Dana

4 Comments:

At September 3, 2012 at 7:35 PM , Blogger Curts Delectable Creations said...

Wow now those are truly drool worthy nice photo's going to be your newest follower nice to meet you!

 
At September 3, 2012 at 8:35 PM , Blogger Liz That Skinny Chick Can Bake said...

We used to have a Krispy Kreme less than 5 minutes away...I remember the long lines in the mornings! Congrats on the huge savings with couponing!

 
At September 4, 2012 at 10:08 AM , Anonymous Dana @ This Silly Girl's Life said...

hehe thanks! Nice to meet you too, hope you stay a while! (C:

 
At September 4, 2012 at 10:09 AM , Anonymous Dana @ This Silly Girl's Life said...

Oh yea those lines can be crazy especially when they have their "Hot n' Fresh" sign lit! Amazing. Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home