This Page

has been moved to new address

One of the cutest things I ever seen!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
This Silly Girl's Life: One of the cutest things I ever seen!

Thursday, August 30, 2012

One of the cutest things I ever seen!

      Bonus post! Yeah! Score! Sorry, I was just too excited to wait to share this little gem with you all. Last night Jeremy saw this video on the AOL homepage and showed it to me and well... there are no words. It's just too adorable, and now yes, I might be a little bias to huskies but I thought I should share this with you all as well:


     In the description box on YouTube it says that this lil cutie is practicing his howl. I just wanted to share this little nugget of happiness. I hope you enjoyed!

--Dana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home