This Page

has been moved to new address

Lunch Date!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
This Silly Girl's Life: Lunch Date!

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Lunch Date!

     Yesterday I met Jeremy at our favorite local seafood restaurant for a quick lunch date. We don't do this very often so it was definitely a treat! If you live in the Jacksonville, FL area you have probably been to or at least heard of Safe Harbor Seafood Market, here you can buy fresh seafood caught that day or order off their menu and eat there.




     They have a beautiful patio over looking the water and fishing boats. It was pretty hot out yesterday so we decided to sit inside. I did take a picture of our food with my camera but of course it is not loading properly, sorry! But, I ordered the two piece basket of fried shrimp and fish. It comes with cole slaw, hush puppies and fries. Jeremy got a three piece basket all with shrimp and we both loved it!
     I, being the crazy lady that I am had to make my own cocktail sauce at home to bring. All my cocktail sauce consists of it ketchup and horseradish, to a cup of ketchup I would probably add about 3 tbls of horseradish, but add to your taste, start off with a little and slowly add. Even though this is just a casual place I decided to get a teenie bit dolled up more than usual:

 
     Yes, that is my signature "poof" as Jeremy likes to say.

     After we were done eating Jeremy of course had to get back to work but he told me to go over to Books a Million and pick up a few things to add to my never ending collection. I found a couple book I'm really excited about and can't want to read and let you know how it went! Just wanted to share my little outing with you all. I hope you are having fun in your lives as well!

--Dana


2 Comments:

At September 4, 2012 at 3:44 PM , Blogger Corinnea said...

We love this place!!

 
At September 4, 2012 at 4:30 PM , Anonymous Dana @ This Silly Girl's Life said...

Yay!!! I'm excited that you've been there too and enjoy it. Go us!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home