This Page

has been moved to new address

A Pin that actually works!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
This Silly Girl's Life: A Pin that actually works!

Friday, September 7, 2012

A Pin that actually works!

     Yes, you read that title right! "I tried this pin and I liked iiit!" Katy Perry...anyone? anyone? Moving on... I love Pinterest. I have a mild addiction. I have tried a few pins now and most of them didn't come out very well. One of the first pins I pinned and tried were these zucchini cakes:


Original Link for recipe
     They DO look amazing, don't they? Apparently, others thought so as well and I've gotten this pin re-pinned almost 900 times! Well, I tried 'em and they were just kinda....meh. Nothing special. Hey, maybe it's just me and I read the recipe wrong. Could happen! I am notorious for doing such things. Blondie Fail member dat? I also tried that fruit fly trap thingy with the vinegar and dish soap, again I caught no flies! And, it doesn't look like I'm alone on that one. (I DID use white vinegar and not apple cider, eh?)
     BUT, at last I did try the re-grow green onion pin...and it works, yay! There are a lot of pins about this but I chose this one cause I liked the pic the best:
So, all you do it just place your green onion bottoms into a jar and add water enough to cover the root. I change the water out every couple of days cause it starts to get cloudy and mucky looking. But, I have done this for about a month now and it just grows and grows and grows! I snip off a little bit when needed and it will just grow back! It's awesome! Seems like these will grow indefinitely and I will never have to buy them again, score! Here's what mine looks like:
I know, mines all fancy and stuffs
Yes, some of the plant will shrivel and brown, but just tear those pieces off and more sprouts will come through. I love it, yay! Hope you try this money saver, tell me how it goes!

--Dana

2 Comments:

At September 7, 2012 at 5:30 PM , Blogger Pegasuslegend said...

Too funny love Katy! My favorite is In another life! Well these are perfection here my dear! you aced this one!

 
At September 7, 2012 at 6:42 PM , Blogger Curts Delectables said...

Wow those are rockin Zucchini cakes WOW~!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home